Events INSIDER was incubated inside the Boston Globe as a resident contractor until 2015, and is now the most popular non-print events source in New England. We have 50,000 social media followers, plus the website and email.
It’s been an active 2018! Find our recommendations on classy, non-touristy travel, to feed your brain and adventures to live life to the fullest.
5 Sample Restaurant Reviews
- • The Miner’s Table (NY)
- • Caroline’s at Letchworth State Park (NY)
- • Marmalade (Puerto Rico)
- • Skylon Tower (Canada)
- • Outlook Restaurant (MA)
5 Sample Hotel Reviews
- • Herkimer Diamonds KOA (NY)
- • Pinewood Lofts at Letchworth State Park (NY)
- • Water Safari Resort (NY)
- • Adirondack River Outfitters Resort (NY)
- • Hever Castle (UK)
• United Kingdom (16 reviews), with castles, lodging, restaurants, historic re-enactments, gardens, theme parks, hedge mazes, theatre shows, woodland follies, and museums,
• Orlando (12 reviews), with amusement parks, airboating, alligators, indoor skydiving, dinner theatre, swimming with dolphins, diving, kayaking, and restaurants,
• Puerto Rico (12 reviews), with caving, ziplining, snorkeling, kayaking to glowing sea creatures, old forts, rainforest tours, and restaurants,
• Miami (5 reviews), with parasailing, tubing, surfing, and a park where you touch lemurs, sloth, parrots, and kangaroos,
• Los Angeles (4 reviews), with movie studio tours, surfing, and flyboarding, where you rise above a marina on jets of water strapped to your feet,
• Upstate New York (23 reviews), with whitewater rafting, rock climbing, fun parks, ziplining and touching Niagara Falls, a diamond mine, historic homes, and The Star Trek Original Series Set Tour.
• New England (dozens of reviews), our home base, including amusement parks, theatre shows, magic shows, festivals, historic re-enactments, circuses, whitewater rafting, and so much more.
Events INSIDER was incubated inside the Boston Globe as a resident contractor until 2015, and is now the most popular non-print events source in New England. We reach 50,000 social media followers, plus website visitors and our email newsletter. We find the gems of travel at home and around the world.