It’s been an active 2018! Find our recommendations on classy, non-touristy travel, to feed your brain and adventures to live life to the fullest.
• 16 reviews of The United Kingdom, with castles, lodging, restaurants, historic re-enactments, gardens, theme parks, hedge mazes, theatre shows, woodland follies, and museums,
• 12 reviews of Orlando, with amusement parks, airboating, alligators, indoor skydiving, dinner theatre, swimming with dolphins, diving, kayaking, and restaurants,
• 12 reviews of Puerto Rico, with caving, ziplining, snorkeling, kayaking to glowing sea creatures, old forts, rainforest tours, and restaurants,
• 5 reviews of Miami, with parasailing, tubing, surfing, and a park where you touch lemurs, sloth, parrots, and kangaroos,
• 4 reviews of Los Angeles, with movie studio tours, surfing, and flyboarding, where you rise above a marina on jets of water strapped to your feet,
• 23 reviews of Upstate New York, with whitewater rafting, rock climbing, fun parks, ziplining and touching Niagara Falls, a diamond mine, historic homes, and The Star Trek Original Series Set Tour.
• And of course dozens of reviews in New England, our home base, including amusement parks, theatre shows, magic shows, festivals, historic re-enactments, circuses, whitewater rafting, and so much more.
Events INSIDER was incubated inside the Boston Globe as a resident contractor until 2015, and is now the most popular non-print events source in New England. We reach 50,000 social media followers, plus website visitors and our email newsletter. We find the gems of travel at home and around the world.